I have been watching the Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor for MONTHS now and it is finally on sale for ONE day only over at Amazon!! This is perfect timing for me since my baby is due in 6 weeks 🙂 I am quite excited! If you have been waiting also, I would not wait any longer and grab this at $209.99 since the regular price is $299.99
- KNOW YOUR BABY IS OKAY: Track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry, and be notified if something appears to be wrong.
- WORRY LESS AND SLEEP BETTER: The Smart Sock connects to a base station that glows green letting you know everything is okay, but uses lights, sounds and app notifications if heart rate or oxygen levels are too high or too low. Parents can sleep better and have less anxiety knowing they’ll be made aware if levels go outside of preset zones.
- CONVENIENT, EASY-TO-USE: Each unit includes 3 washable socks that comfortably wrap around the baby’s foot and connect to a base station up to 100 ft. away using Bluetooth. Socks fit most infants from 0-18 months or 6-25 pounds and should be hand washed regularly and alternated from right to left foot each night. Always keep the base station at least three feet away from your baby’s crib
- SMART PHONE APP: See real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on multiple phones using Owlet’s cloud-connected app. Free iOS & Android apps available.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 45 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents. BPA free, latex free, lead free